For businesses in Australia and worldwide, the potential reputational and financial risks associated with cyber security and data breach incidents are serious and very real. Regulators are closely monitoring data protection and privacy law compliance on a global basis, and so are tech-savvy customers. Cyber security is no longer just an IT issue, but must be proactively managed by organisations and their boards across all areas of their business.
How would your business stack up if you were facing a cyber security threat or under scrutiny by regulators?
Complete the Cyber Security Checklist and gain insights on how your business could improve.
Create a culture of best practice cyber security, data protection and privacy by design with:
- Tailored incident response plans
- Advice on mandatory data breach reporting
- Privacy and data protection risk identification and management (Cyber Security, Data Protection and Privacy Audits)
- Best practice policies and procedures (privacy policies, data retention, de-identification and destruction)
- Data breach response plans
- Protection of proprietary information and breach of confidence issues
- Offshore data transfers, outsourcing and enterprise data storage advice, compliance and contracts
- Assistance with cyber insurance coverage
While ABLA no longer has a corporate & commercial practice dealing with cyber security and data protection we hope the above information is useful. Should you require assistance with any aspect of workplace and employment law please contact our dedicated team on1300 565 846 or email email@example.com.