Workplace investigations represent a significant risk and liability to your organisation if not carried out the right way. One of the common mistakes employers make is not getting a third party involved from the beginning. The team at ABLA have the experience required in handling these sensitive incidents, providing advice, facilitation or mediation.
ABLA works with employers to prevent and minimise the impact that a workplace investigation can bring to a business. Our team knows the importance of a fair investigation that will hold up in court, and as a mission based organisation, ABLA focusses on the best outcome for your business at all times.
ABLA can offer you:
- Scope analysis – what needs investigating
- Interviews – independent and insightful
- Evidence – gather, review and assess
- Analyse – identify missing pieces
- Report – concise findings and recommendations
- Review – HR processes
Workplace Procedures Reviews
- Audit on workplace procedures to align with compliance obligations
- Post-incident strategic review
Workplace Investigations Training
- Inhouse training for HR professionals, business owners and senior managers
- Induction training for senior managers
Engaging ABLA in an investigation will provide peace of mind around impartiality and give you confidence the case will hold up in court.
Download the Workplace Investigations flyer
Call today for a complimentary workplace investigations consultation, speak to Luis Izzo, Dianne Hollyoak or Kyle Scott on 1300 565 846.