In this ever-changing world, employers must keep up-to-date with employee training. Our courses have all been created by lawyers so the knowledge you gain will help manage your legal obligations in the workplace. These courses are designed for anyone managing employees who wishes to upskill or refresh their knowledge on the latest legislative updates and best practice procedures.
Can't see what you're looking for? Get in touch to find out how we can tailor to your training requirements and enquire about our group training options perfect for upskilling your whole team.
Upcoming Workplace and Employment training courses
We run training on the following topics:
- Bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Workplace investigations (an introduction)
- Workplace investigations (advanced course)
- Managing ill and injured workers: workers compensation claims
- Enterprise bargaining
- Performance management
- Owner driver arrangements
- Director and Board responsiblities
- Business Contracts 101
If your business has a larger team of managers that would benefit from training, get in touch and let us know your key areas of focus. ABLA can tailor an in-house course to suit your team and industry. Call 1300 565 846 and speak to Fiona Kenny or Catriona Johnston or email email@example.com
Sign up to our mailing list below to receive invitations to our training courses and free educational webcasts.