The ABLA Private Clients Team provides expert legal advice to business owners, high net-worth individuals and family groups across multiple disciplines to ensure effective wealth management and appropriate succession planning.
With extensive experience in all areas of corporate structuring, asset protection, business succession planning and personal estate planning, our Private Clients team assists clients in relation to a wide range of complex and sensitive issues, including:
- asset protection and business structuring;
- trusts and trust administration;
- corporate formations and restructurings;
- preparation of shareholders’ and unit holders’ agreements and partnership agreements;
- business succession planning including buy-sell agreements, inter-generational transition and management buy-outs;
- family agreements that provide a clear framework for the operation and management of family businesses, facilitate family participation and provide a clear succession path;
- family wealth protection including family and related-entity loan and security documentation;
- estate planning including Wills and complex testamentary trusts, protective trusts for vulnerable beneficiaries and charitable trusts;
- powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardians;
- estate administration including obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration;
- trusts and estate litigation including family provision and contested estate claims; and
- charitable trusts and foundations.
Our Private Clients team works closely with our clients’ accounting and financial advisors to provide tailored and practical legal advice that is tax-effective and takes into account each client's unique personal situation and family dynamic especially including blended family situations. We understand the emotional interplay when dealing with a client’s personal affairs and approach each matter with sensitivity and understanding.
While ABLA no longer has a corporate & commercial practice dealing with private clients we hope the above information is useful. Should you require assistance with any aspect of workplace and employment law please contact our dedicated team on1300 565 846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.