The ABLA Property team are legal experts in helping businesses buy, sell, build and lease all forms of property across the country. With decades of experience, the team can offer pragmatic and strategic advice across the complex processes involved.
The team provides expertise and advice across commercial, retail and industrial property. The team understand how to deliver comprehensive advice in a broad range of property transactions, including:
- Buying and selling property
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Commercial, retail and industrial leasing
- Leasing and licensing transactions, including tenant guides to pre-lease negotiations
- Land development
- Environmental and planning matters
- Property due diligence
- Regulatory environment
- Estate planning and succession planning
- Advice on legislation, including proposed legislation
- Advice on matters associated with Native Title Management and Native Title claims
The team understand the important and varying relationships businesses have with property, whether that relationship is ensuring a strong security of tenure or the need to be flexible during tough or uncertain times.
COVID-19 has had a large impact on how businesses operate, with many being forced to shut their physical premises. To help you navigate these trying times, we have prepared a number of resources including updates on the latest government action on commercial, retail and industrial tenancies. You can access our COVID-19 information hub here.
While ABLA no longer has a corporate & commercial practice dealing with Property we hope the above information is useful. Should you require assistance with any aspect of workplace and employment law please contact our dedicated team on1300 565 846 or email email@example.com.