Knowing how to pinpoint and resolve misconduct in the workplace promptly is essential for protecting employees and avoiding litigation.
On this one-hour session Luis Izzo and Sam Cahill discuss the steps you need to take when misconduct arises in your workplace. The webcast covers:
- How to distinguish between conduct and performance issues
- When is it necessary to investigate?
- Different types of investigations
- How to respond to misconduct
- Common mistakes
- Having the right policies in place to manage conduct issues