Knowing how to pinpoint and resolve misconduct in the workplace promptly is essential for protecting employees and avoiding litigation.
On this one-hour free webcast Luis Izzo and Sam Cahill will take you through the steps you need to take when misconduct arises in your workplace. The webcast will cover:
- How to distinguish between conduct and performance issues
- When is it necessary to investigate?
- Different types of investigations
- How to respond to misconduct
- Common mistakes
- Having the right policies in place to manage conduct issues
You will have the opportunity to ask our experts your burning questions on the topic during registration.
Date: Tuesday 16 August
Time: 12pm - 1pm AEST