Sam joined Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) in August 2018 and with over nine years experience in workplace relations and employment law is a key member of the team. Prior to joining ABLA, Sam worked at a specialist employment law firm and a peak employer association.
He has advised and assisted public and private organisations in relation to various employment matters, including:
- contracts of employment
- employment legislation and industrial instruments
- organisational policies
- workplace surveillance
- restructuring and redundancies
- discrimination and sexual harassment
- disciplinary investigations
- termination of employment
- post-employment restraints
- confidential information and intellectual property
Sam has acted in proceedings in the Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court of Australia, District Court of New South Wales, Australian Human Rights Commission and Anti-Discrimination Board of New South Wales.
He holds a double degree in law and commerce and was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in April 2014.